SCRTP Management Board
The Management Board of the SCRTP meets at least three times each year, usually in January, May and October.
Membership of the Board is as follows:
- One representative appointed by each Partner
- One representative appointed by each Member
- Two Co-Chairs, one elected by the Partners and one elected from the members of the Board.
- The Chairs of the Project Groups, each of whom is appointed by the Co-Chairs of the Board
- James Woodward, Principal at Sarum College, Salisbury
- There is also an 'Observer' status on the Board, where the member may attend meetings but is unable to vote.